HEALEY ALS Platform Trial Weekly & Monthly Webinar Series
The ALS Team at the Healey Center at Mass General Hospital is committed to an ongoing dialogue about the HEALEY ALS Platform Trial with the entire ALS patient community.
They will continue to share enrollment updates as well as new ideas and opportunities, and will be available to answer any and all questions that the community might have about this groundbreaking trial.
They will host webinars on a monthly basis for comprehensive updates AND host weekly informal Q&A sessions. The idea of weekly interactive sessions came from our Patient Advisory Committee and we absolutely love the opportunity to connect with all who might be interested on a frequent basis. Please join us as often as you would like - our investigators and study team are available to discuss your questions.
Please see below for the schedule and links to register.
Upcoming Webinar Schedule
- October 8, 5:00 pm EST: Weekly Q&A: Click here to register
- October 15, 5:00 pm EST: Weekly Q&A: Click here to register
- October 22, 5:00 pm EST: Weekly Q&A: Click here to register
- October 29, 1:00 pm EST: Monthly update: Click here to register
- November 5, 5:00 pm EST: Weekly Q&A: Click here to register
- November 12, 5:00 pm EST: Weekly Q&A: Click here to register
To submit questions prior to the webinars please email firstname.lastname@example.org.