2018 Annual NEALS Meeting
The 17th Annual NEALS Meeting details will be announced soon - stay tuned!
2017 Meeting Highlights
NEALS would like to thank all our members who attended the 16th Annual Meeting in Clearwater Beach!
- The 2017 symposium was the most well attended meeting yet with over 350 people, 18 pharma companies and 9 foundations represented.
- New sessions and events, including a Medical Monitoring training session, a welcome reception, a NEALS Member/Industry Partner Roundtable, and a luau/BBQ were added to the agenda.
- Over 70 abstract submissions were received this year and they can be viewed here.
- Dr. Terry Heiman-Patterson and Sara Feldman, Temple University, were recognized for their service on the NEALS Executive Committee.
- Dr. Stephen Goutman, University of Michigan, was awarded the Basic Science Poster Award and Dr. Ted Hyman, Washington University, received the Clinical Poster Award.
- 21 people with ALS and caregivers completed the 7th Annual Clinical Research Learning Institute (CRLI) training program to become ALS Research Ambassadors.
Click here to view the 2017 schedule of events: SCHEDULE.
Click here to view the 2017 detailed agenda: AGENDA.