2018 Annual NEALS Meeting
The 17th Annual NEALS Meeting will be held October 2 - 4, 2018 at the Opal Sands Resort in Clearwater Beach, FL. Agenda and registration details to follow.
2017 Meeting Highlights
NEALS would like to thank all our members who attended the 16th Annual Meeting in Clearwater Beach!
- The 2017 symposium was the most well attended meeting yet with over 350 people, 18 pharma companies and 9 foundations represented.
- New sessions and events, including a Medical Monitoring training session, a welcome reception, a NEALS Member/Industry Partner Roundtable, and a luau/BBQ were added to the agenda.
- Over 70 abstract submissions were received this year and they can be viewed here.
- Dr. Terry Heiman-Patterson and Sara Feldman, Temple University, were recognized for their service on the NEALS Executive Committee.
- Dr. Stephen Goutman, University of Michigan, was awarded the Basic Science Poster Award and Dr. Ted Hyman, Washington University, received the Clinical Poster Award.
- 21 people with ALS and caregivers completed the 7th Annual Clinical Research Learning Institute (CRLI) training program to become ALS Research Ambassadors.
Click here to view the 2017 schedule of events: SCHEDULE.
Click here to view the 2017 detailed agenda: AGENDA.